Camilla Sommerfeldt Bentzen
Senior Consultant, Mentor, Coach, Owner Bedre Ledelse AS
Since 2007 I have used, and are using Diversity Icebreaker / DI for several development projects:
Individual leadership development:
- One to one leadership / executive coaching and individual communication training
- Management team development, project team development, organisational development up to 100 persons pr. session (Norwegian and English speaking), working groups coaching.
Other areas of DI experience:
- Used DI to development a “toolkit” of communication, dialog and reflection tools specially designed for recruitment, selection and cooperation processes of team delegates contributing to innovation projects delivered by The Innovation Effect AS (TIE).
- Using DI as a reflection- and dialog tool as part of conflict resolution projects.
My professional background
- Senior Consultant, leadership mentor and coach and partner / owner – Congruent AS / Bedre Ledelse AS: 2005.
- Use and development of qualitative and quantitative working environment-, organisational- and conflict analyses: Bedre Ledelse AS (Since 2005) and Stamina Census ( Since 2017)
- Management positions within international and national businesses; marketing, sales and business development: 1994-2005.
My educational background
- Executive Master, BI ( 2 of 3 courses) : 1: “Leadership & Leaderships political power ” and 2: “Corporate social responsibility and white colour crime” 2013-2014
- Bachelor International Business and Marketing / “Diplom eksportøkonom” – des.1994 (BI and Ecole Commerce de Grenoble and Nates)
- Trainee and consultancy training within leadership – and organisational psychology: Bedre Ledelse AS 2007-2009
- NLP Coach 2005 – Neuro Linguistic Programming, NLP & Coaching Academia
- NLP Coach 2005 – Nevro Linguistic Programming – Positive psychology
- Big Five – Bedre Ledelse Personlighetspofil (2005)
- Bedre Ledelse Situasjonsanalyse (2005)
- MTM© – Stamina Census organisational psychological work environment profile / arbeidsmiljøundersøkelse (2017)
- Human Factors’ “psychological tool kit” incl. Advanced use of DI (2011)
- Leadership mentoring
- Coaching and personal development – Management, employee and groups
- Cooperation (small to large groups incl. complex organisational development projects incl. conflict solutions)
- Organisational culture development
Norwegian – native, English professional fluency – good understanding of Swedish and Danish
mail: camilla(at)bedre-ledelse.no or camilla(at)congruent.no
mob: +47 90 90 17 17
Camilla’s online presense