I work as a self-employed certificated intercultural trainer in further adult education and as intercultural consultant in various fields (education, train the trainer, expatriate support, migration/ refugees).
DI / Trialogue experience: I knew the DI/Trialogue from a workshop conducted by Piotr Pluta. I am convinced that it’s a perfect tool to raise people’s awareness of differences as a starting point to improve tolerance, respect and effective communication across cultures.
- Formal education from three universities and disciplines:
- Master’s programme on intercultural competence, “Donau-University Krems”/ Austria
- Part-time postgraduate course on environment and quality management (certificate), Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht, Berlin/ Germany
- Study of petrochemical process engineering at Technical University “Bergakademie Freiberg”/Germany” (MEng)
- Trainer in further adult education (WIFI Lower Austria, trainer certificate).
- Professional experience in teams and cross-cultural context, and as expatriate (I have lived and worked in four different cultures and travelled to about 45 countries in the last 25 years).
Key areas of work: Intercultural counselling in connection with professional assignments abroad and expatriate
support and trainer in adult vocational training and train the trainer in intercultural issues.
- Openess and curiostiy
- Communication skills
- Networking/connecting people
Languages: German (native), English (proficient), Italian (independend user), Norwegian (basic)
An interesting story you have about your DI / Trialogue application:
I love to use the tool in workshops and trainings. I am convinced the tool works very well in team building, especially in intercultural encounters.
mob: +43 650 34 35 155
Christiane’s online presense